Beauty & Holistic Centre for Sale
Leasehold : £ 75,000
Turnover : £ 800 p.w.
• On road nearby parking , two pay & display car parks 2 minutes away
• Surrounded by a well-populated residential area with schools and other local amenities
• High levels of passing trade
• Good volumes of traffic and pedestrian flow
• Commercially thriving area
• Area enjoying much growth and regeneration
• Excellent local demographics for this type of area.
The TSL is a well-established Beauty Salon which has been operating since 2004. The business has been ran solely by Helen & David Vickers since inception and they now wishes to sell due to family commitments and health reasons. This is a great business opportunity with excellent earning potentials. The front is branded with an attractive styled window. It is very well presented and is conveniently laid out. Spread over two floors with front Reception, 3 treatment rooms (1 downstairs) nail station, to the rear a disabled toilet, staff facilities and a fully kitchen area.
• The highlights of the business are:
• A well-established business with good local reputation.
• Regular loyal clientele.
• Modern well equipped and well cared for premises
• Fully equipped business, No immediate investment required
• Favourable lease terms, with low rent, rates and overheads.
• With just Helen & David they have an average turnover of around £52,000, an interested party will need to conduct their own due diligence in order
• This is a business with great potential which has never been exploited by Helen & David
• An easily run operation
• A good first time buyers business and ideal purchase for a couple or partnership or a fully trained beauty therapist
• Helen & David can be available for a handover period if required to ensure smooth transition and are also prepared to work as a self-employed therapists after completion, which will assist a new owner to retain clients (subject to negotiation).
• Full range of beauty and complementary therapy treatments including:
• Various facials
• Waxing and Threading
• Various Massages
• Eye enhancements including eyelash perming/ tinting
• Make up application and tuition
• Body polish and back treatments
• Spray Tanning
• Manicures, Pedicures and nail art
• Hopi ear candles
• As Helen & David have an established clientele, no major marketing or promoting of the business has ever been undertaken.
• The client base consists of a wide range of age groups which includes regulars and passing trade. The majority (80%) of customers are local, 20% from surrounding area.
• All fixtures, fittings and equipment are included in the asking price.
Expansion potential:• The Salon has immense potential. In particular the turnover and profits can be increased by:
• Recruiting other therapists to make better use of the excellent facilities, Room rentals
• Becoming more efficient with staffing levels.
• Increasing the marketing activity with direct mailings including local, internet advertising and website presence
• Increasing the opening hours to include late evenings
• Special offers
||Tuesday to Friday 10am to 5.30pm Sat 9.30am to 4pm . Excellent opportunity to expand opening times
||Partnership Helen & David Vickers - No other permanent staff /therapist - again giving the new owner potential to expand.
||Leasehold till May 2019 - £8000.00 per year current rent