Accredited National Employment Agency For Talent And Models for Sale
Relocatable : £ 800,000
Accredited National Employment Agency for Talent and Models
Location : Norwich / Relocatable
Asking Price : £800,000
The opportunity exists to acquire by way of a share purchase all of the issued capital in this holding company and its subsidiaries (“the Business”).The Business is a nationally renowned, government regulated Model and Talent Employment Agency that matches models, actors, singers, dancers, entertainers and pets to businesses, advertising agencies, film and fashion companies and production studios across the nation.
- Employment agency – The Business is an Employment Agency permitted, by law, to search for work for its men, women and child models, in stark contrast to the many simple online showcases masquerading as ‘agents’ that litter the industry.
- National reach – The Business is possibly the only talent agency in the UK that can match models anywhere in the country to corporate clients, anywhere in the country. In the UK, government inspected talent agencies are almost always local in their scope, both in terms of models and companies they work with.
- Breadth of services – The Business is able to serve virtually any talent need, representing men, women, teens, children, babies and pets to the film, television, advertising, fashion, catalogue, marketing, promotional and photographic industries. In addition, it offers educational services through its online “Modelling School’, together with the UK’s first and only industry magazine.
- Reputation– bringing all of the above together with over 25 years of industry experience and streamlined operations have established the Business as unequalled in the UK.
- Clients – many of the Business’ clients are loyal, long term or repeat customers who depend on fast, efficient and cost-effective solutions with national capability, to fill their modelling needs, resulting in a secure, ongoing stream of revenue.
The Business generates revenues from two types of clients in the form of registration fees (paid by models and talent) and a share of fees, collected from corporate hiring clients on behalf of models and talent. Its additional services bring in additional sources of income.
Particularly noteworthy is the Business’ online presence, with the vast majority of model clients applying online and a good deal of new corporate clients coming via the web as well. The vendors have recently made a substantial investment in a soon to be launched new website. In addition, online promotion is managed by contracted industry specialists.