Highly Profitable Online/e-commerce Retailer Of Own Brand Home,cooking & Travel Products for Sale
Relocatable : £ 2,500,000
There are no premises associated with the sale- the business is truly relocatable. Its clients are nationwide and overseas so it could be based anywhere within the UK with no impact on sales.
The current operation is run from the premises of the vendors other company. This business pays a management charge for rent/utilities/services etc.
Highly Profitable Online/E-Commerce Retailer of Own Brand Home,Cooking & Travel Products
Location : North East/Relocatable
Asking Price : OIRO £2,500,000 Incl of Net Assets
This relatively young, yet well established and highly respected business/brand has been trading successfully for some 5 years and specialises in the online supply of homewares, travel and kitchen/cooking products/appliances and accessories, supplying the whole of the UK and to a lesser extent overseas. The majority of sales are online retail (circa 87.5 %) with the remaining 12.5% supplied to trade customers.
Based in the North East of England, this dynamic and successful brand is committed to bringing to market the very best in cooking and dining accessories, home and leisure gadgets, and a comprehensive range of travel and storage products and accessories.
The company has enjoyed impressive growth over a relatively short period of time and the brand is growing year by year with more and more product ranges being added.
During the financial year ending May 2019 the business successfully sold an impressive 317,000 units. This volume of sales highlights the strength and market penetration the brand is enjoying. The back office technology the company has invested in is superb and easily accommodates this high volume of sales, preventing the need for high numbers of staff yet still delivering impressive levels of customer service whilst still having plenty of spare capacity.
This company/brand’s reputation is impeccable, they have a 99% positive feedback rate on Amazon.co.uk and 99.7% on eBay UK. They are top rated sellers on Amazon with many number 1 best-selling products and also Top rated sellers on eBay.co.uk
The business has long established supply agreements in place and sources high quality items at very competitive prices. They have excellent internal systems so they can rank new products to ensure consistent quality control throughout the range. This is helping to develop the brand The business is very service driven and as such is regarded very much at the top of the market for quality in terms of trusted brands, choice of solution, delivery, and always strives to satisfy the customers requests and needs. The business prides itself on its speed of response and proactive after-sales approach ensuring it always carries adequate stock of popular lines. It is also on hand to give advice with regards to the more technical products it supplies and offers excellent support, be it high quality images, “how to” videos and excellent packaging/instructions. It is also very proactive with regards advising of new and innovative products as and when they become available.
The company supplies its products both UK wide and to a lesser extent worldwide. Sales are predominantly online through various key online selling channels, as well as via their own impressive e-commerce website.
The company experiences very low return rates as a result of the quality of its merchandise.
This online business is totally portable and scaleable. Its customer base, and supply chain for that matter, has grown and strengthened year on year. It has relatively low fixed costs and is simple to run. Sales are strong and the busienss enjoys impressive levels of profitability.
The business model has been put in place. It is ripe for a new owner to utilise the superb and highly valuable positioning this company has developed, both online and in the market though its relationships with leading manufacturers and suppliers. The opportunity is there to either bolt on to an existing operation or for a new owner to scale up the business to maximise the many opportunities already at its disposal.
Office: 08:30-16:30 Monday to Friday
||The business model has been developed in such a way that it is a very simple business to run. The owner has invested in technology and third party fulfilment to ensure high efficiency and eradicate the need for large numbers of staff. The owner is very much part time in the business.
Staff required- Customer Services Manager and 2 Warehouse Operatives.
There are no employees within this business. This company pays a management charge to one of the vendors other businesses for the above staff resource. This gives a new owner huge flexibility with regards possible relocation and ease of integration into an existing operation.
It must be noted that the business is NOT dependent on the owner.