UK Businesses For Sale with Business Sales Online

Buy a UK Business for Sale Businesses for Sale
Businesses for Sale Sell My Business Help & Support My Account
Wanted Ads | Agriculture | Care | Catering | Property | Leisure | Manufacturing | Miscellaneous | Motor | Retail | Service | Website | Register  
You are here > Home > All Businesses > Motor & Car Accessories > Staffordshire > Motor & Car Accessories > Other Motor & Transport > Advert Listing
Keyword Search

                           



 
Back to Business Sales Results

Profitable Independent Tyre Business -retail & Online for Sale

Staffordshire

Leasehold : £ 80,000

The business operates from modern leasehold premises on a well-known estate situated close to the town centre. The site has ample parking, workshop. Excellent storage and office/reception area. Area circa 2,200 square feet plus mezzanine.

The location is very good being close to the major road network.

Profitable Independent Tyre Business -Retail & Online
Ref. AL242
Location : Staffordshire
Asking Price : £80,000
This very highly regarded and well established company has been successfully trading in the area for over 20 years and specialises in the supply and fitting of both new and part worn vehicle tyres (predominantly cars but also caters for motorcycles, 4X4s and vans).

Approximately 90% of revenues are generated from retail sales both on site and online with the remaining 10% being wholesale. The company provides a comprehensive tyre fitting and wheel alignment services at its own centrally located depot as well as providing tyres on a supply only basis. Approximately 35% of the sales are for new tyres and the remainder is for Premium Brand part-worn tyres. At time of going to market all online sales (approx. £50,000 p.a.) are for part worn tyres but there is no reason why this cannot be expanded to include new tyres as well.

Range of services includes:

• Tyre sale and fitting
• 4 wheel laser tracking alignment
• Wheel balancing
• Puncture repairs
• Wheel re-sealing
• Valve replacement
• Specialist tyres inc. space savers, extra load tyres, steel wheels etc.

This independent company has a very impressive track record and experience of working with most types of car tyres, particularly within the 16-18” market. The business has excellent relationships with European suppliers that ensure it has access to the right tyres at the right prices. It is very competitive in the market such is its buying power and reputation.

The core of the business comes from its bank of regular retail customers who value the company’s expertise and service levels. Fully compliant with all the necessary legislation and regulations, the company has an excellent standing in the industry.

With very impressive levels of profitability, a regular client base and good levels of equipment and infrastructure this family run business is an attractive proposition to any investor. The vendor is looking for a quick sale hence the competitive asking price.

This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a progressive and profitable organisation. The business is ideally positioned for a new owner, bringing fresh energy and new levels of business acumen to maximise the many opportunities at its disposal and take it through its next period of growth.

Trading Hours: Monday – Friday: 08:00-17:30
Saturday 09:00-16:00
 
Staffing: The vendor is MD and works full time in the business. Another family member works part time on administration. Up until recently the business also employed another family member as a full time tyre fitter but they no longer work in the business.
 
Tenure: Rent is circa £9,750 p.a. Rates circa £4,300 p.a.
 
 Contact Business Seller
Your Name:
Your Email:
Your Message:

Send me details of similar Businesses

 


 

Other people viewed

SUPERB SERVICE & REPAIRS GARAGE - STAFFORDSHIRE for sale in Tamworth Staffordshire


239 Advert ID 48170    Sellers Ref : AL242/BSOL

Terms of use Copyright 2001 - 2018 Business Sales Online all right reserved