UK Businesses For Sale with Business Sales Online

Buy a UK Business for Sale Businesses for Sale
Businesses for Sale Sell My Business Help & Support My Account
Wanted Ads | Agriculture | Care | Catering | Property | Leisure | Manufacturing | Miscellaneous | Motor | Retail | Service | Website | Register  
You are here > Home > All Businesses > Other Manufacturing > Northamptonshire > Other Manufacturing > Brackley > Advert Listing
Keyword Search

                           



 
Back to Business Sales Results

Superb Fabrication & Welding Engineers - Northamptonshire for Sale

Brackley, Northamptonshire

Leasehold : 159,995
Turnover : 5,172 p.w.

This superb and well established fabrication and welding engineers is situated on a small industrial estate in Terweston which is a quarter of a mile outside of Brackley, Northhamptonshire. Northamptonshire. The market town of Brackley is set in attractive South Northamptonshire countryside, just off the A43 dual carriageway linking the M40 at Junction 10 Ardley with the M1 at Junction 15a Northampton. Ideally located for access to Banbury 7 miles, Bicester 9 miles, both with main line stations to London Marylebone and Birmingham; Oxford 20 miles, Milton Keynes 18 miles and Northampton 19 miles. Brackley has most everyday facilities including Waitrose, Tesco and Boots Stores; primary and secondary schools; Winchester House Private School; Doctor & Dental Surgeries; several public houses and Costa Coffee to name a few.

SUPERB FABRICATION & WELDING ENGINEERS - NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Early interest and viewing is highly recommended
Equipment worth 50K included in the sale price
Advised annual turnover of 268,925
Well established business
Ideal bolt on opportunity
Confirmed future orders
LEASEHOLD

Business History
Meridian Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this well respected and established fabrication and welding engineers which was set up by our client in 1977. The only reason that this superb concern is being offered to the market is due to our client wish for semi-retirement. During our clients ownership he has continually invested in new machinery along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for a new owner as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Our client informs us that the annual turnover for the business is 268,925.The welding equates to 80% of its turnover and the remaining 20% is from the fabrication work. The business benefits from lots of repeat business with future orders already confirmed. The business is owner operated and employs 3 full time and 2 part time members of staff. We believe that there is still potential to increase turnover by pushing the fabrication work more. Our client is prepared to stay on to hand over the business or even work for the new purchaser. Early viewing is highly recommended as this business cannot be missed.

Trading Hours: Monday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 7:30am - 2:00pm
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed

 
Accommodation: Leased lock up workshop situated on the outskirts of Brackley, briefly comprising;

GROUND FLOOR

Workshop with racking for steel storage and fully equipped shop floor with equipment inventory to the sum of 50k

Toilet and wash basin

Office

Staffroom with seating and lockers

First floor mezzanine

Store room with racking

EXTERNAL

Secure car park with locking gates and space for 7 vehicles
CCTV montioring 24/7

 
Tenure: Leasehold
Six year lease
Review: Every 3 years
Rent: 1,178.66pm
 
 Contact Business Seller
Your Name:
Your Email:
Your Message:

Send me details of similar Businesses

 


 

830 Advert ID 33911    Sellers Ref : 2838/BSOL

Terms of use Copyright 2001 - 2018 Business Sales Online all right reserved