Multiple Sole Agent Importer/exporter Of Packaging Machines/conveyor Systems
inc Spares, Servicing And Overhaul for Sale
Leasehold : £ 1,100,000
Multiple Sole Agent Importer/Exporter of Packaging Machines/Conveyor Systems.
Inc. spares, servicing and overhaul
Location : North West
Asking Price : £1,100,000
This successful business was established in 1997 and specialises in providing a comprehensive range of filling and packaging systems to serve the diary, juice and water industries of Europe, including spare parts supply and maintenance service for filling and capping machines. The business has grown steadily in the past 10 years and has attained sole agency rights for two well renowned international companies who are market leaders in the field. Its extensive client base consists of British, Irish, Caribbean and European dairy, juice and soft drink producers.
The company has an exclusive and unique range of products and services that include:
• New Filling Equipment, filling Milk, Juice etc.
• New bottle Unscramblers, Bottle Rinsers, Conveyor Systems
• New Gable Top Carton Fillers
• Spare Parts for Fillers
• CNC Replacement change parts for Fillers, Lablers, Rinsers
• Extended Shelf Life Filling Systems taking juices/smoothie products to 45 day code life.(Recent installations for Innocent Juices and Princes Soft Drinks)
• 24 Hours Spare Parts Service Complete New and Refurbished Bottling Line Installations
• Refurbished Range of Fillers and Conveyors
The business has established an excellent reputation for quality products and unrivalled after-sales service, providing one of the most extensive maintenance and spare-parts back-up services in the industry. Through this continued commitment to client care and the business’s reputation for integrity, it has acquired several sole agency mandates.
The business also offers a niche engineering service to for capping and bottling handling equipment. This is used by many bottle and cap manufactures to ensure their products function on a fitting line.
The business has invested extensively in modern technology and employs expertly trained staff. Staff include fully trained mechanical and electrical service engineers.
Its premises are circa 2500 square feet and located on a 1/3 acre site with offices and a workshop in which machines are overhauled and filling lines assembled and includes all general engineering equipment used on a day-to-day basis including lathe, drills and welder units.
The business has established itself at the forefront of the industry with its continued commitment to quality and an excellent reputation for innovation. Its recently developed niche products include:
- Bottle and cap handling equipment for a subsidiary of Procter and Gamble
- Flavoured milk packaging equipment for Express Dairies
- Dairy system to cap standard glass bottles at 420 bottles per minute.
- Manufacture and supply of bulk cap feeders to various sites, taking machine storage from 400 caps to 4500 caps.
||As well as the owner the business employs a company secretary, one workshop/service engineer all on a full time basis. In addition to this the business employs one part time assistant within its spares department.
||The business operates from leasehold premises consisting of circa 2,500 square feet office, workshop and storage space. Rent is circa £24,000 p.a.
However the vendor owns the premises outside the Limited company and would also be happy to sell the freehold should a new owner so require. We are advised the freehold value is circa £200,000.