Post Office & Convenience Store for Sale
Leasehold : £ 60,000
Post Office : £ 42,500p.a.
Turnover : £ 8,500 p.w.
Dense Estate Location, on the bus route, with local schools close by
* Store turnover Circa £8 / £8500 weekly(core convenience) + approx £8000 Lotto & Bill Payments
* P60 for 2014 / 15 shows PO income of £42,215
* Currently only operating until 6pm Mon-Sat
* Healthy Newsbill Circa £1000 per week (Mainly Counter Sales)
* Generous 3 bedroom duplex apartment over
* High density housing estate location
* The Post Office will convert to a 'Main' Post Office upon transfer, therefore should be offering additional services to give opportunity for the incoming operator to increase remuneration - approx 10-15k investment required for this
* Refitted to a high standard, converted to a Convenience Store from traditional CTN.
Tel: 0844 3344425
||The current opening hours are:
Monday to Saturday 7.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday 7.00 am to 12.30 pm
There are five members of staff working a combined circa 140 hours per week.
||3 Bedroom Duplex Apartment
Whilst our client’s current lease has lapsed, it is fully protected by the Landlords & Tenants Act and the Landlord has agreed to the existing terms upon renewal to a new operator. These are a 15 year term with 5 yearly rent reviews(tenant only break at year 10) and a rent of £11,500 per annum