Bistro Restaurant In Newcastle, Staffordshire for Sale
Leasehold : £ 75,000
Freehold : £ 225,000
Turnover : £ 3,200 p.w.
Gross Profit : 61%
Busy and highly visible main road location in a north Staffordshire town. Good local car parking is available.
This is one of the most popular restaurants in Newcastle under Lyme, for those foodies who have discerning taste.
An unassuming exterior hides an absolute gem of a business inside.
Family owned, the business offers an evening bistro/restaurant sitting with a turnover of £164,000 from opening times of less than 18 hours per week. That is a return many full time businesses would be envious of.
So, what makes this business so successful?
- A distinctive interior creates a friendly atmosphere meaning that people can relax
- Diners enjoy a table for the entire evening, if they want
- The quality of food and the menu choices ensures customers leave wanting to return
In short, this restaurant is a place that, once visited, customers just keep coming back. The evidence is fully booked weekends months in advance.
The opportunity presenting here is twofold;
- Continue running as a lifestyle business on the current hours. Ideal for a semi retired chef or one with a young family who needs more time away from the business
- Build the business, adding additional sittings or opening days in order to increase profitability still further
With the reputation of this restaurant in its local community we are expecting a lot of interest, so please enquire now to complete an NDA and find out more.
Property Details: Freehold or Leasehold
Asking Price: £225,000 + SAV (Freehold) £75,000 + SAV (Leasehold)
Turnover: £164,000 Annual
Busy and visible main road location in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire with good local parking.
Just under 950 sq ft of total space across 2 floors allowing for tables setting for intimate dining but also for the accommodation of large parties.
The business is available freehold or leasehold.
If bought leasehold, new lease will be granted on sale at £13,500 per annum. The term of the lease is to be agreed.
Reason For Selling:
Our clients have run the business for over 15 years and have decided it is simply time to move onto a new venture.
||Tuesday to Saturday, 7pm-9pm only by current owners choice.
||9 in total